Do you have an effective strategy for managing your online reputation?
In this article, we’ll look at a simple yet effective tool for WordPress users that lets you legally and ethically manage user feedback.
Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Easy Client Feedback Management
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install, easy-to-use WordPress plugin that lets you manage user reviews, and give your online reputation a significant boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company known for researching and measuring user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews prompts positive reviewers to add reviews to 3rd-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com etc. Negative user experiences are retained on the website for attention by the business owner.
This can help you generate more 3rd-party reviews that are positive and improves customer satisfaction where the service has fallen down.
According to research by Harvard Business School professor Michael Luca, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings can lead to a 5-9% increase in revenue for the business”.
How It Works
The plugin automatically creates a review form on your site upon installation and activation.
Ask users to rate your business. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
The form is uncomplicated for your customers to fill in. Users enter their name and email address (phone number is optional). The customer is then asked to rate your services with a one-click rating feature and submit their feedback.
What Happens When Customers Leave Good Ratings?
Visitors rate your services with a simple 5-star rating system. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
When users leave a good rating (e.g. “4” or “5”), they are asked to share their review on one or more third-party review sites (you specify which 3rd-party review sites to display) …
Visitors who give positive ratings are asked to provide a review on a third-party review site. (Source: Power Online Reviews website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your customers to the third-party review site where they can then leave a positive review of their experience …
The plugin sends users who leave positive ratings to your 3rd-party review pages.
Bad User Ratings
Poor ratings can have a serious impact on your business if issues are not immediately addressed. (Screenshot sourced from Power Online Reviews website)
When customers leave a negative rating (e.g. “3” or less), they are not sent to 3rd-party review sites.
Instead, the customer review is saved on your site, giving you the option to engage with the customer giving you a bad name in public.
The plugin stores negative comments from users on your site. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
Learn more here: Power Online Reviews
Here are just some of the benefits of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your site:
Quick And Simple To Install And Set Up
Power Online Reviews installs like every other plugin. Just upload the plugin file to your Plugin folder via your admin area and activate.
Very Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, Power Online Reviews automatically generates a review form on your site upon installation and activation. All you need to do after that is customize your form settings and you’re good to go.
Prevention Is Better Than The Cure
Negative feedback can hurt your reputation. Good reviews can increase revenues.
If, for whatever reason, your service has fallen below acceptable standards, you want to know about it a.s.a.p., so you can fix any problems before things get out of hand.
Additional benefits of using the plugin include the following:
- Repair Existing Damage: If you have any existing poor reviews, you can start to repair the damage ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews being made to 3rd-party review sites and preventing bad reviews from continuing to grow.
- Increase Targeting Of Customer Reviews With Confidence: Once you create a system that filters poor user feedback and promotes only positive content about your products or services, you can confidently increase your campaigns and customer requests for feedback on your site.
Power Online Reviews offers a number of great features to site owners. Here are just a few of these:
Features For Business Users
- Allows easy collection of customer feedback.
- Customer feedback is centrally managed on your website.
- Manage positive and negative reviews ethically.
- Positive reviewers are automatically prompted to review at 3rd-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are quarantined for the attention of business owner.
- All forms are fully responsive and display correctly on any computer, or mobile device.
Your visitor feedback is stored centrally in the Feedback Management section. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
Click on a record to view user feedback. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
- All forms are automatically generated as soon as the plugin is activated.
- Completely editable review forms.
- Main Review Form: Edit image, default text title, default text, form background color, submit button background color, submit button text color.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your third-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Epinions, Yell.com), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text colour
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change color of submit button background and text
- Select minimum “positive” star rating option.
Edit your review form. (Product screenshot source: plugin website)
The plugin was developed primarily for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by having WordPress installed with the plugin added on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/user-feedback”) and linking to this “feedback” section from your main site.
Power Online Reviews Plugin Support
Power Online Reviews was developed and is maintained by Tony Marriott, an experienced software developer, and is backed by a risk-free, thirty day, complete refund guarantee.
- Single Site Personal License – Install the plugin on one of your own domains. Price = $9.75
- Multi-User License Edition – Install the plugin on multiple as many of your own sites as you want. Cost = $29.00.
- Developer – Can be installed on all sites that you own. Install the plugin on all client sites as part of a paid service. Can include for sale with site installation (passing on single user license). Price = $37.00.
Note: The cost to purchase Power Online Reviews can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. When we last checked, the plugin retails for the prices shown above. This may not be the actual pricing set by the product developer when you visit the website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details: Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Managing User Reviews
For “how to” videos showing plugin usage, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Install The Plugin
Many companies are currently missing out on opportunities to create happier customers and boost their revenues because they are not effectively monitoring their online reputations. This plugin offers a simple, easy and inexpensive way to begin managing user feedback on your site.
For more details, check out the plugin here: Power Online Reviews – Customer Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress